Payments and Returns
Buying quality furniture made easy
Purchasing beautifully crafted furniture from Superior Seating is simple as we accept a range of payment methods. If you’re not 100% happy with your purchase, we offer a 7-day return policy.
Superior Seating accepts the following payment methods:
- Credit Card (MasterCard and Visa)
- Direct Bank Transfer
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
Method of payment is selected at the checkout. All payments are charged in Australian dollars, and prices are inclusive of GST. Full payment is required before goods are dispatched.
Returns and Exchanges
At Superior Seating, we offer a 7-day return policy on all our products, so if you’re not happy with your purchase we will refund or exchange your item with no question asked. Conditions apply:
- Refunds and store credits will be issued less the cost of return shipping.
- Exchanges will incur return shipping and re-shipping costs.
- Goods must be returned in their original condition, undamaged, unassembled and in the original packaging.
- If returned goods do not meet the above requirements, a restocking fee of 20% will be charged.
- Goods must be received at the Melbourne warehouse within 7-day of purchase.
- Sale, custom-made or special-order goods are not valid for a refund, exchange or store credit.
- Returned goods will be processed within three business days of receiving them.
- Superior Seating reserves the right to refuse refunds.
How to return goods
If you wish to return an item, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be sent a return authorization form to complete. Then we will arrange for your item to be picked up and returned.